- Friends do have threshold levels. Don’t think you can flop so many times… ahem almost, if not, all the time and think I’d be okay with it. Frankly, I’ve had enough. I hope your year off is going well.
- Do everyone a favor and keep your petty high school drama out from the public. As if you were not on/off for years, goodness gracious move on already.
- Nice to know you’re still the same overly competitive person who gets pressed so easily.
Only I would be proud of
myself for waking up early, then go back to sleep right after. Nghh, why do I have such bad sleeping habits.
I’m in a rut.
Nts: Everyday is a chance for a fresh start, a chance to grow.
Rather than living in the future and being so caught up with my worries and doubts about it, I need to be still in the present moment and start appreciating everyone and everything in it. You never know what will happen.
Goodness gracious people. There is no missing dollar, you owe each parent $48.50 + the change split between them to equal $50. (97/2= 48.50. 50-48.50= 1.50. You receive $3 in change. 3/2= 1.50) Essentially, you’re supposed to split that extra dollar between them not keep it for yourself you greedy bastards.
The real mystery here is why the HELL would you buy a shirt for $97. Is it made of gold or some shit?
what the mind fuck.
This is why I don’t believe in math.
I’m probably mindfucked forever :/
In your pocket?! I don’t understand…
WHAT THE MOTHER OF FUCKING FUCK
Maybe if it was concert tickets
This is why math is stupid!
- Hitmane’s Anthem by Lunice
- Helicopter (Diplo & Lunice Remix) by Deerhunter
- Rock ‘n’ Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain) by Skrillex
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex
- NINE by JYJ
You know what would be really awesome together? Dubstep and Cirque du Soleil. Dayumn.
I am hungry, bored and not sleepy. I have to get up early (before 11 am, yes that’s early for me) to run some errands. I’m going to have some apple and cinnamon oatmeal… why yes, I actually find oatmeal delicious.
Nts: Don’t listen to upbeat music before going to bed.
Can you hear my creys of joy and sadness?
- Fuck yeah we’re getting a dog… next year :/
- Expensive concert tickets practically took my entire paycheck for this month lol =(
Did week 1 day 3 today of C25K.
Nts: Don’t run right after you eat.
- How dare does tumblrbot recommend a Kreayshwan blog to me!
- How dare does iTunes Genius recommend a poor man’s The Postal Service to me (that’s Owl City btw) as an artist similar to Rusko and Skrillex!
- What is this I don’t even…
Ran in the rain today for week 1 day 2 of C25K.
- Woke before noon today (11:58 am bahaha)! Looks like the Body Shop sleeping mist I bought and the sleeping app I use are working
- Did my first day of C25K. Ahh, endorphins! I’m going to give myself rewards for every 3 week milestone.
There is this song I always hear at work and I need to put it on my iPod. The problem is I don’t know what she’s singing, so I can’t google the song. Damn.
Then, there’s this annoying ass Natasha Beddingfield song. Not only does she have an annoying voice, but her song writing! Song writing!! The song is a play by play of how she met some guy late for work and he was mad or something, so she invites him to a party and they start dancing and ~touch. Who fucking writes songs like that? I just get angry when I hear that song… My poor customers lol.
- In Heaven by JYJ
- With You, Friends (Long Time) by Skrillex
- Set Fire To The Rain by Adele
- Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson
- Oh, Maker by Janelle Monae